We named our UL 508A industrial control panel shop, "508 SHOP". With the 508 shop we can build industrial control panels to your specifications or they can be designed and built "in house" to meet your requirements.
With over 20 years experience, our capabilities include building electrical control panels for nearly every industry and manufacturing situation. Producing everything from large panel runs to one-off projects—on schedule and on budget, time after time.
Design Specifications & Requirements
Our industrial control panels are either built per customer supplied specification, or by using our full panel design and engineering service to meet all project requirements. Additionally 508 SHOP develops circuit board design to consolidate functional requirements.
Our knowledgeable team will assist you with:
• NEMA enclosure environmental requirements.
• UL 508A, NFPA 70-79, and NEC 670.3 SCCR
• Expert drawings done in AutoCAD
• Scalability, design for future additions
• Time line and budgets
• Products to be used and/or alternatives
• Placement and location (conduit access)
See some of our work by clicking HERE.